The Sea to Sky 2019 Date is set for April 5th-7th
BE A PART OF THE BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL CHEER & DANCE EXPERIENCE outside of the USA! The 13th Annual Sea to Sky International Cheerleading & Dance Championship will once again unite thousands of cheerleaders from the USA & Canada. BE A PART OF IT!!
Location: Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre
*NEW* There is a housing requirement to be Bid Eligible for Sea to Sky
In order to be Bid Eligible for Summit and Worlds Bids, your program must stay in one of our host / partner hotels. Teams that vye for bids and are not staying at one of the Sea to Sky Partner hotels will be disqualified from any Bid elibility.
To reserve rooms please contact: Robyn@allthingscheer.com
Coaches Meeting - Meet at 8:30pm at the Marriott Residence for the Coaches Meeting.
The VIP Meet & Greet Party - On Friday, April 5th immediately after the coaches meeting at Please stay after the meeting for some mingle, eats and bevies. You will find us on the main floor of the Marriott Pinnacle Hotel. Please stop by and say, "hi". Come out and celebrate the 13th year Anniversay of the Sea to Sky International Cheerleading Championships.
Registration Table: Pick up your athlete wristbands and coaches badges at the Registration Table before you can enter the Athlete room or competition hall. Only coaches or gym owners will be allowed to pick up the packages for your program. Located in front of HALL B. Hours of operation will be: Friday 3:30pm-7pm, and Saturday 8:00am until the last program completes registration.
Up to 9 IASF Bids to the 2019 World Championship may be awarded at the 2019 Sea to Sky Championship. Up to 3 $5000 Partial Bid to the Top Scoring Teams and up to 6 At Large Bids to the next top scoring Canadian Teams in the "Road To Worlds" portion of the Championship. All Worlds Bids are deferrable for the 2019 Worlds. You must be a Level 5 or 6 Competitor to qualify for a Worlds Bid from our event.
Summit Bids SEA TO SKY 2019 will be awarding some of the top placing teams with a bid to compete at THE SUMMIT at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando FL. We are also giving away 5 Bids to the D1 Summit Championships: 1 PAID BID & 4 At Large Bids. We are also giving away 11 Bids to the International Summit: 3 Paid and 8 At large. All Summit Bids may ONLY be used for the 2019 D1 or International Summit Championships. Please refer to varsity.com in order to review the 2018 Summit Bids Declaration Procedures.
The Sea to Sky International Cheerleading Championship will count as a *Qualifier under the Varsity Family Plan once again for the 2018-19 Season! *Registration dollars collected for The 2019 Sea to Sky International Cheerleading Championship will not be included in rebate totals, however the event will count towards a Gym's Qualification Status, helping gyms reach the 6 event, NO minimum brand Varsity Family Plan requirement.
The Varsity Family Plan is a revenue sharing program that allows you, the gym owner, to reinvest a portion of fees paid back into your gym. For more information, please visit Varsity Family Plan
All-Star Registration Cost: On-Time Registration = Received by Mon Feb 11th: $105 per athlete
Late Registration: After Feb 12th = $130 per athlete
Crossover fee for All Star to All Star Athlete: $50 per athlete
Crossover fee for High School to All Star Athlete: $50 per athlete
Half Year / All Star Prep Teams = $50 to compete ONE-DAY - Saturday ONLY
Tiny Performance Teams / Tiny Novice Division = $50 to compete ONE-DAY - Saturday ONLY
*Written notice of cancellations must be received one month prior to the event for a 75% refund.
GENERAL ADMISSION - CASH ONLY!!
We supply ATM Machines at Sea to Sky for your convenience!
$20 = ANY 1-Day PASS
$35= 2-Day PASS
$40 = 3-Day PASS
Save $5 off any Pass for Students & Seniors with ID
Children 5 and under are FREE.
The International Cheer Alliance would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continual support. As a small company that is committed to putting on ONE quality championship a year, we rely on word of mouth to grow our event. We thank each of you for growing our event by spreading the word that we are a quality event at a superb venue. The word on the street is that Sea to Sky is, “An event you don’t want to miss”.
As the Cheer season begins, we thank you for considering our event for your 2016-17 Season. As the only event outside of America that draws 800+ American cheer and dance athletes to an Event and over 2500 athletes and 180+ Teams, we are WORTH being put on your schedule. Our event is able to provide your athletes with a unique and TRUE INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE in a most beautiful scenic venue; in fact, the same spot that the 2010 Olympics were held.
Taking young people to a different country and experiencing a different culture is an invaluable opportunity. We are situated only 45 minutes from the border and well worth the short drive. Our Competition Fees are only $105 / $130 and include the following:
Coaches Meeting in the Awards Room will take place on Friday at & VIP Social on Friday Night beginning at 8:30pm – Our Coaches Gift to you!
* Athlete gift which this year will once again be the 2019 Lucky Day 2 Sea to Sky Socks
* EVERY ATHLETE ON A TINY or MINI Team gets an individual medal, regardless of placement.
* Every Team wins a Road Sign Plaque in each division.
* Winning Teams in EVERY DIVISION (as long as there are two teams/competitors) win individual athlete sweaters AND a Championship Banner for their Gyms/Schools. 2 Coaches per team (not for Indys or group stunts) will win sweaters too!
* Level Grand Champs win large Grand Champion Banners for their Gyms/Schools (Required at least TWO Divisions in that Level).
* Championship Sweaters are also awarded for Division winners of all Indys and Group Stunts
* Loud music in the warm up room
* Unlimited water in the warm up & Performance rooms.
* A 16 min Warm Up with a Spring Tumbling Track AND a Full Spring 9 strip floor in the warm up room.
* Every athlete and every team gets to compete BOTH DAYS (**Dance, Special Needs, Tiny Novice and All Star Prep Teams are one-day events only).
* USASF Worlds Judges & Varsity trained and certified judges that legitimize our Summit and USASF Worlds Bids Event.
* A 25% Day 1 and 75% Day 2 score are combined for scoring.
* Accuscore closes 20min after you pick up your scoresheet on Day 1 and 10min on Day 2
* Known for staying on schedule, by the minute, THE ENTIRE EVENT!!
* Mall style Food Court with over 15 vendors to choose from for healthier choices and not locked into limited venue concessions.
With that many perks, NO WONDER everyone is talking about The Sea to Sky International Cheerleading & Dance Championship!!
*In the case of a tie, the Two Day Events - Summit Bid Tie Breaker Policy is used:
LINK HERE for the Tie Break Policy