MOST COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS: What is the schedule for the weekend?
- Friday, April 17th - Teams arrive in Vancouver
- Individuals, Group Stunts and High School Teams (Round #1) will compete on Friday beginning at approximately 3pm
- Coaches Reception and Information Meeting Begins at 8:00pm. Sponsored by Varsity Family Plan.
- Team Competition Saturday, April 18th – 40% of final score from today
- Team Competition Sunday, April 19th – The other 60% of final score comes from today
- Sunday - Award Ceremonies are scheduled throughout the day
3. What if the hotel we want gets filled up? Rooms will be allocated on a first come basis. Take a look at all the Host Hotels for the Sea to Sky 2015 Event or contact CSTT Management by calling them Toll Free at 1-866-861-TEAM (8326)
4. I have parents who would like to come to the Championship. How should they book a room? CSTT Management will provide your team/club a User Name and Password that you can advertise to help make your job easier. Your parents and families will get the lower rate and can then book online directly with CSTT and eliminate YOU from the picture. This will make your job easier.
5. What do the 2 Coaches per team that attend for free pay? 2 Coaches per team do NOT have to pay the $90 registration fee. Additional coaching staff needs to register using the regular calculation fees. Event wristbands will not be handed out and Coaches without bracelets will NOT be permitted in the warm up room or at the Coaches' Reception.
6. When and where will registration take place? On Friday, April 17th at the Event, beginning at approx. 2pm. Or, Coaches will need to bring along their teams’ Waiver/Participation Forms to the Reception Party where they will pick up their team’s wristbands. The Varsity Sponsored Event will be our Official Kick Off to the 2015 Sea to Sky Championships. If you cannot make this event, Sea to Sky Staff Jeanette, will be available on Saturday morning to Register the Coaches and Teams remaining.
7. How much will admission be for non-participants? see our home page.
8. Can we pay our fees via Credit Card? The answer to this is YES. However, for teams using a credit card, there will be a 2% surcharge. If you would like to use a credit card, please call the office so that we can set you up and collect all necessary information. The ICA’s preferred method of payment is cashier cheques or Money Orders. Make ALL payments payable to The International Cheer Alliance.